Cure for the Itch
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

There are very few things that Nate would leave the peace and warmth of Torchline for right now. It’s just his luck that one of those things lands on his doorstep in the form of a letter, a request that he can’t turn down.

Somehow, good spirits manage to cling to him as he waits at the entrance to the infirmary, glad that the building is already nestled within the temple. It makes this next part easier. Much as he might want to be dramatic, lead Cameron to one of the more secretive shrines, there’s really not much point in drawing this out any further than it needs.

An arm is thrown around Cameron’s shoulders when they arrive, Nate’s grin bright, infectious. He leads them to the back of the temple easily, a few questions falling from his lips - How have you been feeling? Have the substitutions been treating you alright? Are you excited? - but he falls quiet once they’re standing before the shrine.

”Mother,” Nate calls to the shrine, the title falling less awkwardly from his tongue than it usually does, ”I have someone with me who’d like to ascend.”
Like a bullet through a flock of doves
To wage this war against your faith in me

Messages In This Thread
Cure for the Itch - by Nate - 05-04-2021, 06:00 PM
RE: Cure for the Itch - by Cameron - 05-04-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Cure for the Itch - by Random Event - 05-08-2021, 07:13 PM
RE: Cure for the Itch - by Nate - 06-21-2021, 05:21 AM