(o) marked the days since last time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
i found hope in a hopeless home
found my father but i lost my soul
The storms had absolutely left a mess behind, and he holds a fair amount of regret for them having happened in the first place – having not finished the monsoon quest from Safrin in time. But it should be close enough to being done that he can at least prevent it from happening next year, wherever next year took them all. So for now?

For now he can focus on cleaning up the mess that’s entirely his fault.

He’s got a cart, a sleeveless shirt for the inevitable heat that will beat down on him. His shoulders are already tinged in pink before turning bronze, but Sunjata pays it little mind. Haai trots along the beach, grabbing a few stray branches here and there, while Sunjata focuses on the larger pieces – some are pieces of buildings too – and promptly drops them in the cart as he makes his way down the beach.
i tried to trace it, i aimed to scope
been tryna kill it, but it's all i know
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-06-2021, 03:30 AM