(o) marked the days since last time
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
With her whims so kindly accommodated, Seren was able to satisfy the need to make sure he really was alright. But the tale of what brought on the scar made her hands tense around Sunjata's face, and hot rage flared up in her gaze. Unusual, so very sudden; there and gone like a summer storm. "I hope you gave back double for everything he did!" she bit off heatedly, white teeth flashing. A father hurting his child? Anyone hurting one of her loved ones? Unforgiveable. "Is he still around?" She almost hoped so, just so she could...

But no, this was a happy moment. Sucking in a deep breath she softened her hands and let go of the Flood. Hunching down next to Haai, Seren moved to pull the griffin into a hug, burying her face in sea-dampened fur without caring that it was wet or smelly. It was dark there, and calm, and easier to let go of the tension that had been building up ever since leaving Stormbreak.

"I know," she murmured, once the raging tempest within was more or less under control. "Dad told me. I'm looking forward to it... I wonder if she and Matheo will get along too? It's going to be wonderful, having you all in one place." Her family. Large and scattered and chaotic, but warm, loving and hers.

Peering up from where she sat, the girl glanced from Sunjata to the cart and back. "Want some help?" she offered.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
(o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-06-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: (o) marked the days since last time - by Seren - 05-08-2021, 03:07 PM