(o) marked the days since last time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i found hope in a hopeless home
found my father but i lost my soul
I haven’t tried, actually.” He comments with a furrowing of his brows, stretching out the wings once more as if it might hold all the answers he seeks out of their large plumage. He tucks them in again as the smile grows more genuine and bright with what the shift was. “It’s a Pegasus. Have you seen one before?” He asks her as he works to try and clean up more of the beach and the waters.

At the mention of it being her first trip, his brows raise and he looks up to her from where he’s reaching down to grab another piece of shingle that’s fallen into the ocean. “Well that’s exciting, then.” He muses to her with hum of a sound that slips from his throat. He arrives to drop the shingles into the cart, straightening up as he peers at her as she arrives back.

Light glints along her and the beach when she runs back and moves to drop it into the cart, Sunjata leaning in and inspecting it curiously. “Hmm, maybe. I’m not sure.” He considers it, trying to recall if it had come from any of the only three rooms he’s ever been in, yet feels awkward stating such in front of Seren. “Should be easy to fix, though. Take it back to Stormbreak with you, I’m sure it’ll be a nice trinket to have.
i tried to trace it, i aimed to scope
been tryna kill it, but it's all i know
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-06-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: (o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-10-2021, 04:21 AM