(o) marked the days since last time
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
"I haven't, no," she admitted, with a hopeful glance at her uncle. "Show me, when we are done cleaning?" Or now. But if they started playing, Seren suspected that the beach would remain full of debris. She was easily distracted.

It was exciting with flying ships, and the grin she threw him over her shoulder while retrieving the trinket agreed completely. Seren blinked at the offer to keep the tray, but didn't need much prompting; her room in Stormbreak could use some personal touches. "Thank you, I think I will," she smiled. Picking the item back up, she made a motion in thin air as if opening up a curtain, and the tray, along with a good bit of her arm disappeared as she tucked it away. Then she straightened, brushed sand from her hands and returned her attention to Sunjata, calm as the sunshine weather around them.

"What else have you been up to since last we met?" she asked.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
(o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-06-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: (o) marked the days since last time - by Seren - 05-10-2021, 06:17 AM