(o) marked the days since last time
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
With the promise of fun things to come once they were done, Seren threw her soul into the cleaning effort. The tray disappeared, and the was already looking around for more debris when Sunjata's curiosity made her turn back. "It's a trick," she offered playfully. "I can put things away in another place, and take them back out. It's like..  a small world of my own." The concept was both complex and simple to explain, except she never knew how technical she could be before losing her audience.

Skipping off a few paces to begin hauling out a errant fishing net that lay bobbing in the surf, Seren grinned back at the Flood as he listed off the tumultuous events of his recent past. "You really know how to keep busy!" she noted, sounding impressed. "Congratulations on the marrying. Was it still a good idea after the fever disappeared?" It sounded to her like a disaster in the making, but perhaps the foundation was solid enough to last through the chaos.

"I've started to train to become a Stormbreak Dragoon," she shared in kind. The net was heavy, and seemed to have become stuck on something under the water. It wouldn't budge no matter how she tugged on it. "As soon.. as the dock is finished.. and I have my dragon.. I'll be going back." Panting and frustrated, Seren dropped the net and began to wade out into the water, to see what the problem was.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
(o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-06-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: (o) marked the days since last time - by Seren - 05-11-2021, 08:11 AM