(o) marked the days since last time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i found hope in a hopeless home
found my father but i lost my soul
Sunjata snorts at the stipulations regarding the strange world Seren can pull people into, and he flashes her an amused smile. “Your father’s a smart man.” Sunjata offers warmly, letting the smile remain on his face even if it grows a fraction more mischievous. “Somehow, despite that, he’s ended up as my best friend.” A dark brow raises, as if it’s news to him too how that happened.

But then he’s moving to help her with the net, not noticing that she’s managed to get it unstuck from the space she had. “We could. We had our reception the following season when we felt better.” He assures her in case she had any worries over it. And as he listens to her explain the dragon and soldiering, hanging onto the idea of what she wants when he promptly tugs the net with too much force given that it’s free now and he sends her sprawling into the water.

Long legs take him over to her in stride, reaching down to help her up, the apology already falling from his lips. “Sorry Seren.” He offers with a soft laugh. “I didn’t know you’d freed the net. What is it you really want?
i tried to trace it, i aimed to scope
been tryna kill it, but it's all i know
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-06-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: (o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-12-2021, 06:04 AM