(o) marked the days since last time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i found hope in a hopeless home
found my father but i lost my soul
The gratitude from her with the simple words he’s offered her of encouragement only spurs Sunjata on in the realization that perhaps he shouldn’t have been so terrified to imagine that he could be a good person. If his words could spark such confidence in others, if his belief in them could do exactly this, perhaps he should do it more often – create more of those bonds, more of those attempts to continue being a better person.

Perhaps helping in ways like that might help take a few shades of the scarlet blood from his hands. Maybe one day they’d become pink one day instead of black.

You’re welcome, Seren.” He says gently, moving to give her shoulder a gentle squeeze. “You can do anything you want so long as you set your mind to it.” Dedication was key, and sure there’d be some failures – there always was – but so long as she kept standing up after getting knocked down, she’d get there one day. He’s sure of it.

Well, I think this is good enough for now. What do you say we head back and sort it into what we can save and what we can’t? I could be convinced to get ice cream…” A playful grin spreads across his face with that suggestion – as if it would be hard to convince him of that at all.
i tried to trace it, i aimed to scope
been tryna kill it, but it's all i know
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-06-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: (o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-13-2021, 02:34 AM