(o) marked the days since last time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

I am sure.” He reaffirms, flashing an easy smile her way before he’s moving toward the cart, pulling a few straps from it to tie around the handle so that it can easily be hitched to one of his shifts to take it back easier. “Oh, gods no.” He chimes with a laugh, shaking his head lightly. “If I recall, I told you I’d show you my Pegasus shift.” There’s a glimmer of amusement that crosses his silver, stormy gaze when he meets her next.

And, you could tie these straps around it and we can get there faster.” He finishes tying the end of the straps onto the cart before he steps away from her and peers back at her. “Ready?” He doesn’t give her much time at all to respond, before he’s shifting – man becoming equine with those very same feathered wings, longer and vibrant in comparison to his thicker equine shift, a wide neck, curved and curled, black marks that wrap around his bright blue grey eyes that sharpen to a point along his maw, and a long mane that likely needs to be cut down once more. He tosses his head toward her, extending the wings before folding them along his back and paws at the sand, as if inviting her over to inspect the shift.
I've got hooks in my sides that you left there
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-06-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: (o) marked the days since last time - by Sunjata - 05-14-2021, 07:00 PM