(SE) Find me at the Bottom of Your Drink
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85

IriS|SirI

Prompted, Iris pondered the puzzle anew, inquisitive eyes taking anther look at Meave's pale, slender frame. It appeared, unless the woman spent her time holed up underground for some mysterious purpose, that she was instead a practitioner of the fine art of prostitution.

Honest work. Probably the most honest of the nighttime professions that thrive on the torch-lit shores.

In response to Meave's question, Iris gave a nod. "It's growing on me", she responded after another drink, licking the sweet liquid off her lips. Whether she picked up on Meave's restrained compliment or whether she simply needed to confide to someone her true feelings about the ancient capital, Iris leaned in slightly across the table, her voice low. "There are places in this city that aren't as tight-strung as the rest. You just have to look really hard past the zealots." With a smirk, Iris sat back in her seat, perking up as she was invited to explain the rules of her game.

"We'll call it Truth or Bullshit. Each round we take turns telling a story. The other gets to guess whether the story is true or false. If you get it wrong, you drink, if you get it right, I drink." Gently, Iris traced the rim of her glass. "To make it interesting... We'd all a little spice to the drink each round. Say, a shot of rum, gin and then vodka." She suggested innocently.

"I suggest we play three rounds, to start, and if you can still get up on your feet by then I'm buying the next batch." She finished, a trace of mischief revealing itself in her smile. "Are you game?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) Find me at the Bottom of Your Drink - by Iris - 05-31-2021, 04:38 PM