(SE) Find me at the Bottom of Your Drink
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Her smile is slow and easy, lighting up her eyes as she gazed at the young woman, "Good. I was hoping you would say that." She hummed in response, bringing the drink back up to her lips and taking a slow sip from it. As Siri leaned closer to her, a dark brow raised towards her hairline and she too leaned forward as if to indulge her. A quiet laugh rose in her throat, nose wrinkling as mirth sparked in her sea glass gaze, "If that isn't the truth." The Madame clinked her glass against her new drinking partner's before she straightened back up in her seat, lounging against the back of the booth.

My, my, my... It seemed that Siri was not the uptight type at all. How she found herself fitting into Stormbreak was an interesting puzzle to turn over. Probably for the same reason Maeve seemed to be fitting in. People enjoyed the taboo. Even if they won't admit it. Spirits like Maeve and Siri weren't common here, therefore they were exotic and enticing. Too bad no one every really liked to indulge. "That sounds like my kind of game. I'll let you go first. Set the tone for us, love." Maeve purred, tipping her glass to the woman opposite of her.
Long nights, daydreams
Sugar and smoke rings, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) Find me at the Bottom of Your Drink - by Maeve - 06-02-2021, 12:35 AM