(SE) Find me at the Bottom of Your Drink
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It was a rather good tale. Whether it was true or not was yet to be determined. Maeve pursed her lips in consideration, head cocking to the side as she studied the girl, "Bullshit. I can't fathom how anyone would ever make friends with a spider." The reasoning was sound enough as far as the Madame was concerned and thus her answer was sound. She waited for the confirmation of whether or not she was right, preparing to take her shot should she need to.

Once that is done, she began her own story, "When I was about seven, my mother took me up to the cliffs just before monsoon season was set to hit to watch the merchant ships leave. On that day I saw my very first and only ghost whale breach the water only to crush one of the ships beneath its body. I was confused for the longest time as I thought that ghost whales weren't solid. It was a gruesome way to learn that they are, in fact, fairly solid." She finished her tale, taking a sip of her drink, arching a brow as she awaited Siri's guess.
Long nights, daydreams
Sugar and smoke rings, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) Find me at the Bottom of Your Drink - by Maeve - 06-28-2021, 09:47 PM