(SE) Find me at the Bottom of Your Drink
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve waved her hand dismissively, "Something oddly fruity and spicy. It's good. Goes down smooth and comes on slow." She explained, lifting her eyes to the other woman and looking her over with interest, trying to place if she'd ever seen her before. Maeve didn't think she had, but that was no matter to her. There were plenty of people in Torchline she'd never met before with people always coming and going from the port.

"Well then. Guess that makes you a rare commodity then." Maeve finished the last of her drink just as the waiter came by with their first round. "How you were even able to tell that I was a Torcher is beyond me. I certainly don't look the part." She huffed with a laugh, smiling at the girl from over the rim of her glass, relaxing further into her seat as she regarded the other woman.

With ease, she took her hand, giving it a shake, "Siri. Nice to meet you. I'm Maeve." She let her go, taking up her drink instead, swirling the liquid lightly in the glass before taking a sip. "Healing mostly. Visiting with some friends too and collecting someone else to come home with me. I'll be going back soon. What about you?"
Long nights, daydreams
Sugar and smoke rings, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) Find me at the Bottom of Your Drink - by Maeve - 05-17-2021, 12:56 AM