(SE) Find me at the Bottom of Your Drink
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85

IriS|SirI

”I’m quite the specimen,” Iris responded, a quick laugh on her lips. She gave the waiter a nod and raised her glass up to the light, studying the liquid’s pinkish hue. ”Oh, you do.” Iris insisted, a finger drawing around the woman, pointing out nothing in particular and feeling quite pleased at getting it right. Maybe it was the way Meave sat, taking up space with relaxed ease, or the way she looked at no-one in particular and yet held the room in her gaze, or it was another series of tiny marks Torchline left on a person, coming together. ”Your tan is a puzzle, though,” she added, taking a sip and letting the taste roll over her tongue.

Iris shrugged, ”I haven’t made my mind up yet. I might stick around for a while.” She pensively cocked her head to the side, leaning her chin lightly against her knuckles. ”There’s still a lot in Caido to explore.” After a short pause, she perked up, eyes shooting to meet Meave's. ”Say, do you wanna play a game? What better way to get to know each other on a slow night like this?”, she asked through a playful smile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) Find me at the Bottom of Your Drink - by Iris - 05-19-2021, 08:07 AM