Just a Shopping Trip
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
when the night falls on you
& you don't know what to do
Tobi grins. "That all depends on what you're asking for in return. Though.." She runs a hand over her belly and chuckles. "If it's a virgin, I'm afraid I won't be any help. That said, as a doctor, I tend to be able to throw my weight around a bit." Tobi would never withhold treatment of course, but crotchety old men tended to find themselves in her care more than younger men did. Or at least, for more painful reasons usually.

Glancing along Iris's eye line, the doctor can't help her bright laugh. "Nice and wide. Probably good stability." Nodding at the mention of muscle, Tobi snickers under her breath. "Why not just buy the torso and arms they're attached to? I think I'd rather like to be carried around. I'd certainly get bumped into less that way." Gods, but wouldn't it be nice to just swap bodies with someone right now? Even just for a few minutes? Taking a deep breath without feeling sharp pains or the need to constantly pee would do October a world of good.

Alas..."Come on, this way." She says with a nod of her head. "I'm October, by the way."
nothing you confess
could make me love you less

Messages In This Thread
Just a Shopping Trip - by Iris - 05-07-2021, 04:58 PM
RE: Just a Shopping Trip - by October - 05-10-2021, 07:34 PM
RE: Just a Shopping Trip - by Iris - 05-15-2021, 07:31 PM
RE: Just a Shopping Trip - by October - 05-19-2021, 01:07 AM
RE: Just a Shopping Trip - by Iris - 05-20-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: Just a Shopping Trip - by October - 05-23-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Just a Shopping Trip - by Iris - 07-06-2021, 06:04 PM