what a pleasant surprise
for Nate <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

This was absolutely not what she was expecting. Her eyes flick from the hand that's red, but from something she's pretty sure isn't blood, to the man its attached to. She blinks, lips parting to answer as dark brows knit together, "Uh, no." Maeve starts, words a little slow as she tries to wrap her head around things. Okay. Nate was back. Which was good. That must have meant he was staying. A little awkward considering what she's here for, but it's fine. "Sorry, I don't think we've officially met. I'm Maeve. I, uhm, run the Halenani." If he asks about Phoebe she'll bother to explain, but she doesn't really want to get into it right now.

"I was staying here after it collapsed. Went to Stormbreak for a little while to heal, but I'm back now." Is she babbling? She is a little bit. Her words tumble out of her and her accent grows thicker by the second as a flush rises to her cheeks, turning the pale flesh a lovely shade of pink. "Jata said I could stay until I got things sorted out." Was that still okay? She's honestly not sure anymore now that Nate's back. Maeve reaches up, tucking a stray curl behind her ear as she glances up at the other man who she's heard about and never actually met.

"I'm.. I'm glad to see you're back. I know Jata really missed you while you were gone." She adds softly. It's a little awkward. More than a little, but she's just going to have to power through.
Long nights, daydreams
Sugar and smoke rings, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you

Messages In This Thread
what a pleasant surprise - by Maeve - 05-07-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: what a pleasant surprise - by Nate - 05-08-2021, 02:18 AM
RE: what a pleasant surprise - by Maeve - 05-08-2021, 02:45 AM
RE: what a pleasant surprise - by Nate - 05-09-2021, 08:15 AM
RE: what a pleasant surprise - by Maeve - 05-09-2021, 02:10 PM
RE: what a pleasant surprise - by Nate - 05-09-2021, 10:18 PM
RE: what a pleasant surprise - by Maeve - 05-10-2021, 02:52 AM
RE: what a pleasant surprise - by Nate - 05-10-2021, 06:48 AM