Personal Quest clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Bartholomew

A startled guffaw leaves him as the beam slams into Adam's stomach, eyes wide but mouth smiling. "Shit, sorry dude!" He hustles over to the Ascended, having to bite his lip to at least muffle the continued laughter, because it's fucking funny okay? Like watching a kid fall down. Plus men are admittedly kind of stupid and hurting each other is just part of that. Slapping the man's shoulder, he glances over the Ascended, not quite sure what he's looking for - wires? Shiny goop? - but unable to stop when his medical instincts kick in. "Y'need my jacket man? I dunno if you can overheat, but it'll keep the sun offa ya." Better than the funky hat he's got on maybe. Reluctant as Bart is to part with his jacket, it's not like the man will wander off mid-demo (hopefully).

Whether or not the women are successful in rallying other workers, Bart squeezes Adam's shoulder and takes a new look at the building debris to try and come up with a better plan. He still isn't sure this can be done with human hands, but if his ancestors or some shit managed the opposite over the years, why not right? Searching out a hammer, he begins to pull apart the debris to make it easier to manage if nothing else. Prying apart nails and ripping up siding into smaller chunks.

- - -

Bart uses a hammer to start prying nails out to separate debris into smaller, more manageable chunks.
They say I need therapy 'Cause I've got no symmetry
but maybe I just don't fit in

Messages In This Thread
RE: clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere - by Bartholomew - 05-10-2021, 04:21 AM