Personal Quest clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve gives Seren a soft smile, smoothing her hand over the girls head before pressing a kiss to where she hit it, "Don't worry. Even if you're stupid you're still pretty and that's all you really need to get by sometimes." It was sad but true. With that, the two girls set off to find help down at the docks. It's probably for the best that Seren lets Maeve do all the talking seeing as she's rather good at it. A few winks and compliments thrown out as she ooh's and awe's over the muscles of the dock workers, lamenting how hard it's been for her while flashing more than a little skin to entice them all further is all she really needs to do to get a gaggle of them to follow her back to the site of the Halenani. Frey was right about one thing, she definitely had the power to make people fall over themselves to help her.

How three strapping young men manage to struggle breaking shit is one of the worlds mysteries. Adam and Bartholomew have moderate success. Not-Nate manages to pry nails out of the boards without hurting himself. A major shocker. Adam truly does his best to break down the beams into smaller bits and he does manage it for the most part, but the shady spot is moving with the sun and he has to keep shifting every few minutes to stay out of the light. It makes it difficult to get things done. Locke on the other hand? That man must have some rage to get out because he goes to town. He's made more progress in an hour than the two other men combined. How's that for showing them how it's done?

Luckily for them, the girls arrive with reinforcements who are more than willing to help get this done. How many did they find? Ten? Twenty? It's hard to count, but they are all very excited to do the Madame's bidding. "Alright loves, get this place squared away and I promise the workers of the Halenani will have plenty of gratitude to show once we're up and running." With that final bit of encouragement they get to work.

Only two more rounds to go!

Reinforcements are here and the rest of the demo rolls will have advantage!

Keep on keeping on!

No posting order <3
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere - by Maeve - 05-12-2021, 08:42 PM