Personal Quest clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

With the reinforcements having arrived, Maeve doesn't feel the need to do more than delegate to her workers, offering words of encouragement to the men to help them along in their tasks. "You're all doing wonderfully, boys! Just tear down what doesn't seem sound and keep as much of the bones as possibly." She instructs from her own shady spot. The help of her lace parasol keeping the sun off of her own pale skin as she turns her attention to Adam ,"You've done enough for now, love. Come stay out of the sun with me. Looks like it'll be going down soon." It's already starting to sink closer and closer to the horizon.

Seren helps immensely with her gift. Between that and whatever smiles she offers the helpers, they make great progress in carrying debris to the burn pile which has grown exponentially in the last few hours. Locke and Bartholomew keep smashing things, breaking shit, and being overall incredibly useful. They accomplish a great deal in the next few hours and by the time the sun is starting to sink below the horizon all that's left of the Halenani are bones to be built upon.

"Great work everyone! We're definitely set to start rebuilding now. All that's left is getting some supplies delivered here. So if anyone wants to help me with that the rest of you can add the rest of the debris to the burn bile and tend to that." Maeve explains, glancing around for any takers for who might like to use their silver tongue to help her secure building materials for the next days of work.

Last round everyone!

- People need to start the burn pile and tend to it while it goes.
- Someone can accompany Maeve to secure building materials.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere - by Maeve - 05-18-2021, 09:25 PM