(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine
For Jata!
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Locke

im all for compassion
The Accepted rolls his eyes, shaking his head just a bit. "Sorry I'm not one of the bigger guys you normally spar with. Maybe one day I'll give you a run for your money though." He doubts it but Locke's never cared about telling the truth. He watches as Sunjata slips out of the ring, leaning against the ropes as he waits.

Locke takes the water with a grateful sigh, practically chugging it. He sets the glass down on one of the little stools, watching with maybe too much interest as the scales seem to melt away. "Can't say I'm not a little disappointed. I've only heard rumors, never gotten to see it for myself. That said, would be a shame if something happened to the Slagveld." He likes coming here.

There's a little pause as he makes his way over to Sunjata, curiosity coloring his face. "What's it like to shift? To Attune? Did it hurt?" As fun as being an Accepted is, it requires him relying on someone else's strength to do the protecting. He kind of likes the idea of it being his own power that does it. Ascending is equally curious to him but he's not sure if he can deal with the lack of feeling, or whatever it is.
but not on my dime

Messages In This Thread
(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Locke - 05-08-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: (SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Locke - 05-31-2021, 05:01 PM