(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine
For Jata!
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Locke

im all for compassion
Locke hums in agreement, watching the other man closely. "Yeah. Heard you two got close while I was gone." Not that Maeve has told him anything other than that. Well, and that she slept with him. But not like what kind of slept with him, if that makes sense. All he knows is that he's sharing her heart with the man before him and it still makes him bristle, just a bit. Even if he's had his own little trysts since they started dating. There's a difference. He drops the subject though because there's sparring to be had.

"That sounds awesome, honestly. Too bad you didn't finish it in time. I'd offer to help but I don't got nothing fancy like you." He's Accepted, loved by the gods, and yet, he's never had a reason to call on them so what good has it done him? Maybe he will one day, have a reason that is. And maybe he already has one but he doesn't know it yet teehee.

Locke's gaze traces along scars, lingering in dips and valleys, curious about the stories behind then but then Sunjata is punching him. Okay he should've been less distracted but can you blame him? He winces with the sudden flush of pain as he steps back. "That one was on me." Literally! He goes for his own swing. He's a lot less quick to go easy on the man in front of him though. Surely Jata's pretty face can take a hit, right?
but not on my dime

Messages In This Thread
(SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Locke - 05-08-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: (SE) it doesn't hurt, it feels fine - by Locke - 05-12-2021, 04:34 AM