God Quest that's when something wild calls you home

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the devil is not as black as he is painted
"The Order tends to make things overly complicated. I try not to make the same mistake." The Voice replies with a small smile.

"Nothing for now. Though the Grounds need to be sorted out...what you intend to do, or not do." Nodding toward Wessex's head as if her crown was a real thing, the Voice folds her hands in her lap. "More than training, more than weapons, we need to know where we stand as a family. Torchline has all but pledged herself to Safrin...but so many of our family live there. And Halo? Morgan's contributions during LongNight were noteworthy, and yet she still remains neutral...but does the rest of Halo feel the same?" Pausing, the electricity in her eyes flits and starts for a moment as she sighs.

"Those like Samuel and Isla...their campaign for peace...it is admirable to be sure, but if this war proceeds despite their efforts and I am struck down? All the ascended will fall with me. Be sure that they understand that."

Rising, she offers herself that Wessex might drink her fill and be replenished. "We will speak soon." She assures her Wraith, before disappearing.

~FIN

Wessex's side wide plot tasks have been given in discord!

Messages In This Thread
RE: that's when something wild calls you home - by the VOICE - 05-26-2021, 03:22 PM