God Quest that's when something wild calls you home
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
“Of course I don’t mind,” she answers with a broad grin, quickly brushing away the half-apology.. “When have you ever given me something that was not an improvement on what I had before?” All the upgrades, all the magic - all the nudges and reminders - they’ve all made Wessex better.

Tucking away the tidbit about making the Temple only for the Voice later on, (and she thinks that Bastien and Azrael will have a grand time designing something justfor their Lady) her gaze turns again from her Goddess to the blood and as it disappears her mind lingers on the the certainty of winning. “I’ve been getting a lot of questions about what’s coming - and the first war. What happened the first time? How do we fight it? Do I think we can win? Those sorts of things. Some I can answer - the why’s and what I think are easy. And I think Cal and I will be a good strategy and fighting team once we get to know each other well enough. But a lot of the time I just have to say I don’t know and like with the Monsters, we are strongest together. Neither of which are satisfactory answers.

Shrugging slightly, she looks back at the Voice. "Is there anything you can tell me that will help put their minds at ease?"
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
RE: that's when something wild calls you home - by Wessex - 05-15-2021, 03:49 PM