[open SE] a splash of color

Age: 22 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 120
KOVA

He tilts his head curiously at her as she kneels down by the can of paint, brows raising with his now-genuine interest. Her declaration that all of those dark, black things look like her causes him to hesitate. His initial reaction is that that's sad, and it scrawls across his expression momentarily in the way he frowns and his eyes soften with something akin to sympathy.

But quickly, the look is washed away as he tells her what the color blue means to him. And as he paints, he thinks about her words. Few as there were, it held a lot of meaning. When he'd taken on this endeavor, he hadn't meant to bring someone down but to lift them up. So his mind works, gears turning, until finally he finishes painting and he turns to her.

"So..." he clears his throat, looking closer at the slashes she's painted across the wall, "Wraith, huh?" He hums, "That's pretty badass, you know. People just call you that? Man. What I'd give for a title like that," he chuckles, before returning to his own paints. "I think I'd want people to call me... 'The Greatest Explorer'!" He grins.

"Alright, let's up the ante. Really put all your energy into it, yeah?" He says over his shoulder.

Then, without further ado, he demonstrates what he means. He darts from here to there, splashing the bright color across the walls in different directions, sometimes closing in to swirl the brush directly upon the wall wherever he sees fit.

When he's finished, he stops and folds his arms over his chest. "Think you can do better?" He asks, brow raising at her in challenge.
Every moment just came together like
Two feet hangin' in the water

Messages In This Thread
[open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 05-10-2021, 09:51 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 05-14-2021, 01:07 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 05-16-2021, 02:30 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 05-21-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 06-04-2021, 01:03 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 06-06-2021, 10:49 PM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 06-12-2021, 08:46 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 06-16-2021, 01:57 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 06-23-2021, 04:46 AM