[open SE] a splash of color
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Even Wessex isn’t expecting herself to laugh, but here she is, laughing (and it seems just a tad too loud for the library) at his observation. “Yeah…. Yeah, I suppose it is kind of badass.” Ok, it is and she knows it, but there are days, and they’re becoming more and more common, where she doesn’t want to be the Wraith. She wants to be something else, and the kid surprises her by hitting the alternative spot on.

“That’s - that’s actually what I’d rather be called some days too,” she says, warmth at the admission flooding her body. “Exploring sounds like the best job in the world. What’s your name?” quickly follows before the challenge and she watches as le artiste works his magic on the walls.

Nodding to accept the challenge, Wessex steps up to the proverbial plate, dipping her brush into the black paint again and watching it momentarily drip onto the dropcloths on the floor, then she turns to the walls and goes through a series of motions that seem almost like a fight-dance, where the wall is her sparring partner and she is the demigod warrior that she is, keeping the concentration until the wall ends. Pulling away from the creation, there’s a black streak on her arm, another on her shirt - alas, they are but necessary casualties.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
[open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 05-10-2021, 09:51 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 05-14-2021, 01:07 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 05-16-2021, 02:30 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 05-21-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 06-04-2021, 01:03 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 06-06-2021, 10:49 PM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 06-12-2021, 08:46 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 06-16-2021, 01:57 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 06-23-2021, 04:46 AM