[open SE] a splash of color

Age: 22 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 120
KOVA

Kova eyes her, turning his grin more fully towards her at the admittance that she'd rather be known as an explorer too. "It is the best job in the world," he confirms with ease, "though I'm more of an explorer by lifestyle than by trade - but, hey," he shrugs, tilting his head back to his side of the room so he can begin to dart around and really throw his paint all over the damn place. "Name's Kova!" He pipes up after a moment. There's not much order to the chaos but, by the end of it, he thinks his wall looks.. cool.

As he turns to observe the Wraith, his thick eyebrows lift in genuine surprise. She's really taken to it this time! He smiles softly as she works, saying nothing to draw her out of her focus, but he does watch very intently. It's almost like the brush is her weapon, and the wall is some sort of foe she's gotta take down. Which... well, hey, maybe he'll have to save that analogy for later. These close-minded fighter types might need that sort of motivation.

When she's finished, her wall looks like something out of an art gallery. There's passion, flare, and he gives her a slow clap. "Well done! You really outdid me there," he casts a look over his shoulder at the flowery, blue, haphazardly painted wall behind him. He'd had no idea what he was doing this entire time, faking it until he made it. But along comes this lady, and.. well damn! He's genuinely impressed by the abstract look she's achieved. "See? The dark is just as inspiring as the light. You just had to find your muse, I guess."

He leans over to put away his brush, tapping it against the paint can. "I think that's it for me today. I could go for a bite ta eat after getting shown up like that! Whaddaya say, Ms. Wraith?" He shoots her a friendly glance.

fin~
Every moment just came together like
Two feet hangin' in the water

Messages In This Thread
[open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 05-10-2021, 09:51 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 05-14-2021, 01:07 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 05-16-2021, 02:30 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 05-21-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 06-04-2021, 01:03 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 06-06-2021, 10:49 PM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Kova - 06-12-2021, 08:46 AM
RE: [open SE] a splash of color - by Wessex - 06-16-2021, 01:57 AM