[SE] early sunsets
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Bartholomew

He’s no Torcher, or whatever they’re called in this place, but admittedly she kinda caught him in a good mood. Bart fits right in with the surly and the crass most days, but the alcohol in his bloodstream and the fuck-all huge euphoria of reuniting with his once-dead brother kinda sets the mood-bar high.

“Yeah well we both kinda bit th’ dust in each other’s timelines so. Wasn’ exactly small talk material.” Fingers fan out in a ‘what can you do’ expression, grin boyish for all its sharp edges. There’s no offense to be had at the question. Bluntness and grim realities go hand in hand for Bart.

She joins him at the bar, and he spins back to face the bar, glad to see his own glass is refilled right after Aurelia’s - a name he’s determined to commit to memory, though he doesn’t repeat it aloud. With all the patients names he had to memorize he doesn’t need the assistance anymore. “Got popped into existence here not long after th’monsoons started. Haven’t had much time to explore since the sun decided t’a make a comeback.” Winking obnoxiously he downs his drink and hisses through the burn with a laugh. “How d’ya know my lesser half?” Clearly teasing with the glitter in his eyes and the crooked grin on his lips but curious all the same.
Lover come hold me, my head's on the fritz
Gaudy intoxicated feelings comfortably mixed

Messages In This Thread
[SE] early sunsets - by Aurelia - 05-10-2021, 04:23 PM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Bartholomew - 05-28-2021, 06:20 AM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Aurelia - 05-29-2021, 08:05 PM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Bartholomew - 06-10-2021, 04:53 AM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Aurelia - 06-11-2021, 01:17 PM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Bartholomew - 06-30-2021, 03:44 AM
RE: [SE] early sunsets - by Aurelia - 07-07-2021, 06:26 AM