the minute you walked in the joint
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'll show u mine if u show me urs
Edy couldn't masturbate in her own bed when she woke up anymore, but that didn't mean she couldn't start her day off with a bang. It just meant she had to take a bit of a walk first. Were she strictly human, this might have been a nice morning routine. But as an efficiently-functioning ascended, the exercise was just a means to an end.

Her end. More than once, if she felt like it.

So with the first fingers of light stretching out across the sky, Edy stalks across the grounds intent on the fabled sex-room. Dressed in a one-piece romper that hugged her narrow waist and then flared boyishly out at the hips, it's clear that she's not wearing a bra given that her nipples are nearly visible between the suspender-like straps with every bouncy step she takes. Her hair is a carefully curated mess of dark curls, but given that Edy's sexcapades are going to be between herself and the sex-toys within the room, it isn't like she's bothered at all with her looks.
Edrei

Messages In This Thread
the minute you walked in the joint - by Edrei - 05-10-2021, 05:06 PM