good for the soul
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
i was standing on holy ground,
so heart don't fail me now
Well I actually took something of a... a break, you could call it so... I’m happy to be here.” There’s no hint of a lie in his tone, or in the shy smile on his face, like the words are some grand secret he’s sharing. Happiness is often hard won, especially, it seems, for them, and this is no different. “I don’t know if I could explain it all if I had all day, honestly.” But he’ll try, eventually. While they’re wrangling dough and fillings.  Or maybe next time, while they work on the garden. It isn’t like anything else huge will happen between now and then, right?

Luckily!” Nate repeats with a roll of his single eye, leaning over Vai’s shoulders as if he needs to read the card himself to remember exactly what they need. “I have to make sure it’s perfect for you now.” A grin belies the serious tone in his voice, one of Nate’s hand squeezing Vai’s shoulder close before he pulls away entirely.

It’s simple enough, really, but the distraction of making food seems to have conversation flowing easier, Nate explaining the way he’d managed to anger a goddess, the way the very same goddess had her fingers in some piece of him, if he word could be trusted, and the new child who graced their lives. Never a dull moment, apparently, even the relative peace here distracted from by everything else Nate tries to not think about too much.

Done~ <3
and even if the walls were falling down
it will always be us, this is holy ground

Messages In This Thread
good for the soul - by Vervain - 05-10-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: good for the soul - by Nate - 05-11-2021, 06:40 AM
RE: good for the soul - by Vervain - 05-11-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: good for the soul - by Nate - 05-12-2021, 06:57 AM
RE: good for the soul - by Vervain - 05-14-2021, 09:09 PM
RE: good for the soul - by Nate - 05-21-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: good for the soul - by Vervain - 05-22-2021, 01:31 PM
RE: good for the soul - by Nate - 06-06-2021, 06:42 AM