(SE) thought i had nothing to lose
RIAAAA <3
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
the universe is in your bones, the stars in your soul
She stands in the puddle, all purple-red-blue mixed together around her feet, and yet she can't help but to playfully accuse him. The notion of family color has been momentarily forgotten in the face of a pegasus, which she's never seen before, maybe been told stories of - but to see one in person? And to think he'd been able to do that this whole time!?

He makes it as if it's her own fault for not asking, and now she has to wonder what else he's hiding from her. She gives a little idignant sway and moves to say something else, when he's pulling her in and saying that purple - her favorite - will be their family's color. An eager smile replaces the frustrated grin on her face. "Yeah! That's a good idea, Daddy," she nods, and an idea of her own blossoms with it: "Can we wear purple clothes sometimes, too? Not all the time, 'cause we like other colors too," and she giggles softly at that.

Her mind zips back to the retort from moments ago, however, and she pulls back with a mischievous smirk. "Hey! You can't distract me, that's not fair! So what else can you be? No more secrets!" She crosses her arms over her chest.
it's never really the end
Kamaria

Messages In This Thread
(SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Sunjata - 05-11-2021, 06:47 AM
RE: (SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Kamaria - 05-31-2021, 05:26 AM