(SE) thought i had nothing to lose
RIAAAA <3
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
the universe is in your bones, the stars in your soul
He flops down into the puddle and the giggles don't seem to cease. She's a bit overwhelmed by the amazement she finds in just how different each of his shifts are. Even in comparison to his own natural form, it's strange to look at this panther and understand that it's her father. It's a feeling that's fleeting because he's pulling her in against him for a tighter squeeze, which reminds her that he's still the same person underneath all of this.

Riding home on the back of a panther is certainly a thought that graces her mind; the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and, for a moment, they're both on the same wavelength in that regard. Not that they'll ever know it, because she'd rather continue playing in puddles and seeing what sort of colors they can make from the spillt water. Her hand reaches out to touch his shoulder and coax him along, encouraging him to return to their game - and the many that follow after - before the sun begins to wane in the sky and night drifts in.

Not that the dark would ever scare her, and certainly not Sunjata either - tied to the stars as they are. They'd undoubtedly spend some time looking up at them before they go, Kamaria asking him what sorts of shapes he can see within them (a cat, maybe?).

fin<3
it's never really the end
Kamaria

Messages In This Thread
(SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Sunjata - 05-11-2021, 06:47 AM
RE: (SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Kamaria - 06-19-2021, 04:31 AM