(SE) thought i had nothing to lose
RIAAAA <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
you know i'm gonna change, things just don't stay the same no more
If there’s one place he wants to show Kamaria now that the storms are over? It’s Rainbow Road. Because it’s colorful and beautiful despite the grey sky (a rarity given that it’s Longheat) but it isn’t too hot and it isn’t too cold – and there’s puddles everywhere. He’s carried her however long she’d let him before setting her down before the start of the Rainbow Road, reaching down to hold her hand as they walk through, Sunjata pointing to a particularly deep blue part of the road that bleeds into the rest of the rainbow that he tries to catch her attention with.

This is called the Rainbow Road.” He informs her with a soft smile, moving to crouch beside her once they reach a spot where they can see all the different colors of the rainbow. “What’s your favorite color, Ria?” He asks softly, flashing her an easy smile, crouched beside a colorful puddle with stones of all variety within it.
you know i'm gonna break your fading heart
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Sunjata - 05-11-2021, 06:47 AM