(SE) thought i had nothing to lose
RIAAAA <3
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
the universe is in your bones, the stars in your soul
She grins in a silent laugh as he holds his chin and seems to consider whether he likes purple, too. He suddenly helps her point out the color beside it; blue, and remarks that that's his favorite. "Oh, blue is very nice," She nods her head in such a way as if to communicate that his choice is quite satisfactory. "And look, they're right next to each other! Like you and me!" She smiles over at him.

He describes something new and wholly intriguing to her then; family colors. Her eyes remain glued to him as she takes it in, and then she asks suddenly, "Do we have a family color? Can we have one?" She knows her father is from somewhere not-here, and so she's also vaguely aware that things might be different. Especially since he seems to be secretive about it, as if it's something not many people know. Of course, she's glad to keep his secrets, and keep them safe, but she doesn't quite understand why this would have to be. It seems... cool!
it's never really the end
Kamaria

Messages In This Thread
(SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Sunjata - 05-11-2021, 06:47 AM
RE: (SE) thought i had nothing to lose - by Kamaria - 05-14-2021, 08:00 PM