let it storm
Eryx!
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// down by the river i was drawn by your grace, into tempest of oblivion and to the lover's place
i was stuck in a puddle, full of tears and unwise, dark doings now i know, that we've paid unlike //
Her gaze slips from Eryx to the friends that come to retrieve the drunk, a chime of laughter leaving her as her dark gaze lifts back to him. “Such a shame.” She agrees with a grin that wrinkles her nose slightly, before she’s offering her hand to him and he takes it easily – she can feel the strength that sits within him, the way he certainly has the look of someone that could absolutely look out for himself, and she finds it oddly charming.

Thank you, Eryx.” She repeats his name as well as offers her thanks, trying to commit it to memory – despite knowing deep down it’d be hard to forget his name now, given this interaction. She can connect the dots between his face and name at the very least, too. His gaze drops to her drink and she finds her own doing the same, before an amused grin spreads across her face. “Maybe a little bit… I wouldn’t say no to another drink if I get to stay in your company, though.” Her gaze rises to him with a bright white smile.

The drink itself hadn’t spilled at all, but it certainly doesn’t stop her from taking up his offer. “Provided I’m not interrupting your night, of course.” Because she had no plans of her own and she doesn’t know if he’d simply been going from point A to point B and stumbled across her in the meantime.
Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
let it storm - by Seraphina - 05-11-2021, 07:38 PM
RE: let it storm - by Eryx - 05-13-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: let it storm - by Seraphina - 05-13-2021, 03:09 AM
RE: let it storm - by Eryx - 05-25-2021, 06:50 PM
RE: let it storm - by Seraphina - 05-26-2021, 05:27 PM