let it storm
Eryx!
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// down by the river i was drawn by your grace, into tempest of oblivion and to the lover's place
i was stuck in a puddle, full of tears and unwise, dark doings now i know, that we've paid unlike //
The Artificer absolutely isn’t paying attention as her mind follows the music filtering out of the building she’s heading toward – the cup of lemonade lifted to her lips that blocks her vision right in time for her arm to be grabbed. She’s lucky she doesn’t choke on the lemonade as she swallows it swiftly, stumbling back a fraction into the person that’s tugged her back. She watches immediately as the drunkard falls straight to the ground in front of her and her dark gaze rises to the man that’s pulled her back in her surprise.

Oh, don’t be sorry.” She chimes, flashing him a grateful smile. “Thank you for making sure I wasn’t squished.” That’s all she needed was to trip and fall, likely twist an arm in it that she’d need the next day for work. “I’m Seraphina.” She offers, turning more fully to face Eryx with that same bright smile, extending her hand to shake his should he want to. Her gaze scans his face, to the pale eyes and the sharp jawline, wondering if he was vaguely familiar from her private training practice in the Dragons Nest or if she’s mistaking him for someone else.

But perhaps if he doesn’t have much else to do, she might be able to find out all for herself.
Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
let it storm - by Seraphina - 05-11-2021, 07:38 PM
RE: let it storm - by Eryx - 05-13-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: let it storm - by Seraphina - 05-13-2021, 03:09 AM
RE: let it storm - by Eryx - 05-25-2021, 06:50 PM
RE: let it storm - by Seraphina - 05-26-2021, 05:27 PM