{se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He clicks his tongue as if he doesn't know that. As if he didn't say it for the exact reason of hoping he gets to try it out. "Make sure you hold me too it. Kay?" A wink before he's trying to focus because fuck if she's not making things hard. He's never been good at darts anyway. He lacks that kind of hand eye coordination.

Her hands on his hips are a surprise but a nice one. Her lips brush against his ear and he shivers slightly.  How long has it been since he's played this kind of game with someone? Not darts but  this kind of flirting. He and Sera weren't this overt but it's still fun. He takes a deep breath in, stepping back so she can go, trying to calm his nerves. His hand finds the small of her back, lingering lightly as she makes her throw. He takes his own dart, replacing her as she goes to write her score down. "Never been so excited to lose."

Whether it's on purpose or not is to be determined but his next throw is off by a lot, hitting the 16 on the bottom left corner. He makes a little noise of frustration before turning to write his score down.

-FIN-
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies

Messages In This Thread
{se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem - by Hotaru - 05-11-2021, 10:50 PM
RE: {se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem - by Locke - 05-12-2021, 02:00 AM
RE: {se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem - by Hotaru - 05-12-2021, 02:24 AM
RE: {se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem - by Locke - 05-20-2021, 12:52 AM
RE: {se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem - by Hotaru - 06-01-2021, 10:00 PM
RE: {se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem - by Locke - 06-02-2021, 12:35 AM
RE: {se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 01:51 AM
RE: {se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem - by Locke - 06-18-2021, 02:36 AM