{se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Locke is also drunk. Or close.

That said, it's very in character for him to be drunk so it shouldn't really surprise anyone. And he doesn't know Hotaru well enough to find it odd that she's drunk. He doesn't really know anything about her except that she might be into Maeve and that's pretty fuckin' hot. Oh, and that she's yelling for someone to come play with her. And he is absolutely happy to do so. He finishes off his own drink before taking up another. He's only had a couple, it's fine. He's a big boy. And it's not like he hasn't started drinking more, now that he's home.

"Jus' had to ask nicely, ya know? Didn't haf to yell." Except he kind of likes it. Shhh, don't tell. Either way, he meanders over to her, taking a dart out of the cup and pointing the butt of it at her. "Also maybe shouldn't yell that here. Someone might take you the wrong way.." Yes, he means it like that. And no, he's absolutely not talking about himself.

Plus, Locke is always down for a game. Mostly because he cheats. Nothing wrong with that right? You don't come to a place like this looking for a fair game. Hotaru might even be a better cheater. Who knows. "What'd'ya wanna play? Wanna make a bet?" That should just be his catch phrase at this point.
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies

Messages In This Thread
{se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem - by Hotaru - 05-11-2021, 10:50 PM
RE: {se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem - by Locke - 05-12-2021, 02:00 AM
RE: {se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem - by Hotaru - 05-12-2021, 02:24 AM
RE: {se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem - by Locke - 05-20-2021, 12:52 AM
RE: {se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem - by Hotaru - 06-01-2021, 10:00 PM
RE: {se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem - by Locke - 06-02-2021, 12:35 AM
RE: {se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 01:51 AM
RE: {se} Molotov Cocktail Mayhem - by Locke - 06-18-2021, 02:36 AM