you're the only one who seems to care
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve doesn't know how long she walks, wiping tears from her face so no one sees. Thankfully people in Torchline aren't too concerned with others when it doesn't directly involve them. She's looking for Locke and she has no idea where the fuck he is. Where his place is. She doesn't even know where to start. Which is probably how she ended up on the beach with a bottle of something strong in her hand, marching a wobbly path towards the only place she can think to go. His little hideaway. The sun is just starting to sink below the horizon, bathing the beach in golden light as the rays dance across the tops of the waves.

The alcohol burns on the way down, sour in her stomach as tear tracks dry on her cheeks left red from her tears and the lingering heat on her skin. Maeve draws her knees up, wrapping her arms around them as she brings the bottle back up to her lips, drinking deeply as she stares out at the water until her eyes sting from the sun. It does nothing to replace the ache or to stop the bleeding from wounds torn into her by Nate. She's not sure what will at this rate.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
you're the only one who seems to care - by Maeve - 05-12-2021, 12:42 AM