you're the only one who seems to care
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
He gives her the smallest quirk of his lip, one arm looping around her as she leans against him. He hates seeing her like this, hates not knowing what to do or how to help. His fingers tangle with the sleeve of her shirt, playing with it while she talks. "Oh." He says it softly, turning to look out over the water. This should be a nice moment but it's not. There's the faint clench and unclench of his jaw as he thinks before he looks down at her.

"Do you wanna stay with me? My place isn't big or fancy or anything but you can have the bed." Locke isn't against sleeping on the couch, even if he's long since outgrown it. He had thought about offering before but didn't want to feel like he was rushing her. But he'd rather that than her be sleeping out on the beach or with someone shadier. He presses a kiss to her hair, tilting his head against her's.

"Did you wanna talk about it or do you just wanna get drunk?" He can't say he's not curious. He's got no beef with either man but she's clearly upset, so maybe he does. That said, he's always down to get drunk, especially now that he can sleep in and not feel guilty.
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
you're the only one who seems to care - by Maeve - 05-12-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: you're the only one who seems to care - by Locke - 05-12-2021, 02:18 AM