you're the only one who seems to care
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Oh. Oh is right. It was just how she felt at the beginning of it all. Maeve sniffles, eyes squeezing shut against the sharp pain that's already pounding behind her eyes and she knows the booze won't really help, but fuck if it doesn't dull things down a bit. She feels his jaw feathering against her head, noting how many times he seems to do it, chewing on the words that come out of his mouth next like he's really thinking them over. "S'why I came here... I was looking for you, but didn't know where you lived." Maeve mumbles and she's trying hard to remember why she didn't just suggest it in the first place. Why didn't he? Surely there was a reason for it? Why they both thought it would be better for her to stay somewhere else besides with him. Maeve can't think of one now.

"Can both have the bed. Don't need to sleep somewhere else." She reaches up to wipe roughly at her eyes with her free hand as he turns to press a kiss against the top of her head and it does something to stitch her back together. Just a few sutures to stop the worst of the bleeding. Maeve shrugs her shoulders, chewing on her bottom lip as she tries hard to find the words. She's supposed to be able to tell him these things, right? That's what their relationship is now.

Maeve takes a swig of the booze, hissing as it burns the back of her throat, mixing with the acid that's already there. "Not really sure what to say about it. Except that Nate made it really clear I wasn't shit to Sunjata anymore. That I was nothing but a placeholder. A weird little girl with no right to a relationship with him." It wasn't word for word, but that was the gist of it.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
you're the only one who seems to care - by Maeve - 05-12-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: you're the only one who seems to care - by Maeve - 05-12-2021, 03:01 AM