you're the only one who seems to care
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
He takes a drink of his booze because he has a feeling this conversation isn't going to be fun, for either of them. There's a little hiss as it burns it's way down his throat before he shifts, pulling out a little cloth square. It's nothing fancy but it's clean. "For your face.." He's never been the best with words, but she knows that. "Yeah. Guess you never came to my place.." He always figured their relationship was more one sided than it was so why bring her back to his apartment? It's not like they saw each other outside of the Halenani except a handful of times.

"You sure? Not that I'm against sleepin' with you or anything.. I just.. Don't want to.. Push." Even if she's kind of the one suggesting all of this. He's afraid of fucking things up, of stepping over lines he's not sure about. Another drink to soothe the nervous feeling he's starting to get. He hates this. When did he get so anxious?

She talks and he finds himself watching the waves, trying to sort out his own feelings about all of this. It's not about him. It's about her. He's supposed to be here for her, right? She needs him right now. It doesn't matter how he feels about all of this. "I doubt Sunjata thinks that.. Sure, maybe you can't have the kind of relationship with him you wanted but.. Did you really thinks things would stay the same? When Nate came home?" He doesn't mean for it to sound bitter or accusatory. He's just.. Blunt.
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
you're the only one who seems to care - by Maeve - 05-12-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: you're the only one who seems to care - by Locke - 05-12-2021, 03:22 AM