you're the only one who seems to care
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
She takes the cloth from him and he doesn't say anything else. He just lets her do her thing, waiting for her to sort herself out. She curls closer to him and it helps, a little, for a moment at least. "Oh? You'll have to tell me some time." When she's not crying to him about another man. He keeps repeating to himself that he doesn't care but he does. Not that they were involved but that it wound up with her hurt. And he can't do anything to fix it because he's just Locke.

"You and I both know that it's different now." The lavender scent of her soap mixes with the smell of the ocean and it tangles up his emotions. But he holds her anyway because every time he lets her go, it hurts and he's so fucking tired of the pain. He just wishes he could do more for her. But it's not like he can go force anyone to be her friend or anything.

She bites back and he can't say he didn't expect it. What he said wasn't exactly kind. "Just give them time." He doesn't know if it will help or if it even matters. He's just.. Locke sighs softly before pulling away from her. "I don't really know what your relationship with him was really like, anyway. But it was important to you.. I can tell that much. Sometimes you have to fight for the shit you want, even if it hurts, even if you might lose, yeah? But you gotta think about how much you're willing to fight for someone who isn't going to fight for you." Who is he even talking to at this point?
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
you're the only one who seems to care - by Maeve - 05-12-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: you're the only one who seems to care - by Locke - 05-12-2021, 04:15 AM