you're the only one who seems to care
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
She's right. He shouldn't want her anymore. She keeps hurting him, slicing into his already bruised and beaten psyche. All she's done is make him wish he was a different man, one who could make her happy. But he does. He wants her so badly he can feel it in his bones. Wants her so badly he's been afraid of taking what he wants.

He turns to look at her, eyes narrowed to barely slits as he looks her over. It's anger that colors his face but not entirely at her. "You're right. I have been too afraid of fucking things up. Of being too much." The sand crunches beneath him as he makes his way over to her, straddling her legs. "That's what you want though, isn't it? The Flood? To be overwhelmed?" He probably sounds insane as he pushes her down onto the sand, hovering just inches from her face. No where to run Maeve, you have to deal with him now.

"I knew, Mae, that I wasn't your first choice. Knew that your heart belonged to another man. I thought if I stayed, if I was careful, if I was nice, that maybe one day you'd make room for me too." It drips with venom, barely a hiss over the roaring waves. He doesn't even notice them anymore. Long gone is his want of a beautiful sunset with the girl he loves. There's only anger and lust and want and need. "But the heart is a fickle little bitch, isn't it?"

His lips brush against her's, not a proper kiss in the slightest, something else. "You have to fight for what you want, Mae. But I'm not going to keep fighting if I'm only ever going to lose." Really, he just wants to know she wants him. That she'd try to get over Sunjata. He'd been apt to share before but now? When he keeps doing this to her? He hates it. Hates that he's second to a man who doesn't want her when he's right fucking here.

He pulls away, letting her arms go but not moving off of her completely. "Make your choice, Mae. Properly. Now."
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
you're the only one who seems to care - by Maeve - 05-12-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: you're the only one who seems to care - by Locke - 05-12-2021, 01:02 PM