you're the only one who seems to care
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

He's not the only one confused by their partner's reaction. Maeve waits for him to say something else. To do anything else. He just looks at her, searching her face for what seems like minutes as his fingers dig into the sand beside her head. He leans down, pressing a tender kiss against her lips and she barely has the chance to respond before he's pulling away. Green eyes blink up at him, brows knitting together as his words wash over her and she finally nods, "Okay." Maeve murmurs, dropping her hands from his face just before he rolls onto his back, the anger from before having melted away and seeming to leave him exhausted.

She lays there, staring up at the sky as it shifts from pink to orange and his fingers find hers, lacing them together to hold onto her like she might drift away if he doesn't. Maeve gives them a gentle squeeze, drawing in a breath that fully expands her lungs as they both come down from that emotional high. She's not sure how long they lay there in silence, the gentle breeze drying her tears and calming her racing heart, but finally she finds her voice again. "Do you want to go home?" Maeve murmurs, voice hoarse and sounding nothing like her own, "Do you want me to find somewhere else to stay?" She's not sure it really matters where she stays at this point, but she doesn't want to crowd his space if he doesn't really want her there.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
you're the only one who seems to care - by Maeve - 05-12-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: you're the only one who seems to care - by Maeve - 05-12-2021, 07:32 PM