[o] only heaven I'll be sent to
open
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85

IriS|SirI

On another day Iris might rue the fact that the city that was to be her sanctuary appeared to be filled exclusively by gods, their hallowed offspring and the zealots that milled about them. Today, however, Longheat had quieted the bitterness of colder months and her mind was alive and occupied by new thought.

"I, unfortunately, am dragonless," Iris sighed with a resigned flick of the wrist. Her eyes flickered towards the dragon's scales as they bent in the low light and disappeared behind a row of pews.

Leaning forward against the hard wooden backrest, a sparkle appeared in dark almond eyes. ”Truths are especially blasphemous,” she snickered. "Have you met many gods? You must get invited to all their parties." Back in Torchline Iris hadn't spent much time wondering about deities and their machinations. Their whims were easy to ignore when they weren't part of the daily gossip, like the coming of the monsoons, or the price of fish. Now, few things seemed more interesting than the forces that pushed and pulled Caido - and more importantly, the way they made people act. On which side of the coin did Seren fall, Iris wondered. Does she command, or does she follow?

Messages In This Thread
[o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Seren - 05-13-2021, 07:29 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Iris - 05-16-2021, 07:29 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Seren - 05-16-2021, 09:18 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Iris - 05-19-2021, 10:26 AM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Seren - 05-19-2021, 01:13 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Iris - 05-22-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Seren - 05-22-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Iris - 06-12-2021, 10:27 AM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Seren - 06-12-2021, 11:38 AM