[o] only heaven I'll be sent to
open
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Seren

As the sun set and cooler winds chased away the stifling heat of the day, a young Dragoon-in-training pried open the doors to the cathedral and slipped inside. Even though she tried to be quiet and unobtrusive, the sound of the gate whispering close behind her reverberated between stone columns, until the whole building rang like a bell. Wide-eyed and in awe of the craftmanship, she peeled off her shoes and padded on bare feet down the aisle, flanked by a small shadow on midnight wings. Umbra was less interested in architecture than in the small unseen house-guests that left scent-trails along the walls; Seren merely glanced at the dragon with a faint smile and did not try to stop him as he strayed off to snuffle in the corners.

Cold stone floors eased the ache of a long day's running around from her feet. The air was cool too, and full of sharp scents. Candle wax, and book dust, and lingering perfume from many visitors... It seemed that mass had ended already. Too bad; it could have been interesting to hear what a priest had to say about the gods.

Seating herself in one of the pews, the demi-goddess slumped down and turned her gaze up into the ceiling. Unusually quiet, she sunk into herself and let the thoughts wander freely.
I'm ready to start the conquest of spaces
Reaching the starlight and silver fields
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
[o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Seren - 05-13-2021, 07:29 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Iris - 05-16-2021, 07:29 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Seren - 05-16-2021, 09:18 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Iris - 05-19-2021, 10:26 AM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Seren - 05-19-2021, 01:13 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Iris - 05-22-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Seren - 05-22-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Iris - 06-12-2021, 10:27 AM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Seren - 06-12-2021, 11:38 AM