[o] only heaven I'll be sent to
open
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85

IriS|SirI

Iris emerged from within the temple. A wooden door clicked behind her to close off the way to the priests' dark, dusty libraries. The candles set around the altar radiated an orange glow, falsely promising warmth much needed after a walk though cold stone hallways. And so, like a moth, she followed it.

No sooner had her eyes stopped straining from the sudden abundance of light had she stuffed her nose inside the old, leather bound book retrieved from the temple's depths. Fingers eagerly flipped through yellowed pages as she made herself comfortable on one of the pews. Angling the manuscript to catch the light, she raised her feet up on the weathered wood. Soon, her head was resting on the ornate armrest, comfort secondary to curiosity.

At first, Iris ignored the clatter of the large doors, committing to the text in front of her without even sending a glance down the cathedral's wide halls. After a while, however, curiosity prevailed and she reared her head above the row of pews, taking a peek at the visitor.

The girl appeared stunningly taken by the magnificent structure. Her face betrayed a daze that indicated silent waves beneath the surface. A swirl of unknown emotion revealed by candlelight as it lit up a pair of eyes blue and bright as glass.

Iris felt bad about breaking this quiet reverence. She did anyway. "Makes you wonder, doesn't it?" Her voice echoed across.

Messages In This Thread
[o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Seren - 05-13-2021, 07:29 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Iris - 05-16-2021, 07:29 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Seren - 05-16-2021, 09:18 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Iris - 05-19-2021, 10:26 AM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Seren - 05-19-2021, 01:13 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Iris - 05-22-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Seren - 05-22-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Iris - 06-12-2021, 10:27 AM
RE: [o] only heaven I'll be sent to - by Seren - 06-12-2021, 11:38 AM