[se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
Sah gave a nod. "Will do. And again, I'm not promising anything. I'll go hear her out, and then I'll leave to think things through. Don't go expecting me to swear fealty on this visit." With how Wessex was, Sah wasn't sure that he'd be allowed to leave. He had agreed to hear both sides, yes. It was something that he thought was best to do in any conflict, even war. But Wessex's determination made him wary. If Sah  had to fight his way out of the shrine after, he doubted he would survive. And as for his honesty? It was fun to piss of deities and the element of surprise his words occasional granted were useful strategically.

When Wessex teleported down, Sah laughed. Laying down on his branch, he lazily waved down. "Ah I see. Victory above all. Fair enough. I'll just stay here and resume my nap." He teased. But he did make a note about her strategic choice and what that revealed about her morals and goals.
The storm rages
I conquer

Messages In This Thread
RE: backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Sah - 05-14-2021, 02:03 AM
RE: [se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Sah - 06-13-2021, 08:49 PM