[se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
More exasperated than anything at the words being put in her mouth, Wessex simply shakes her head. “And again, I haven’t asked you to. You seem to be assuming a lot, when all I’ve told you is to listen to your heart and asked for an open mind.” It’s a gentle reprimand, if anything, a reminder that they’ve met what - once before? He knows little of her and even less of the Voice, and she’s purposefully kept herself kind while being met with hostility.

So is it any wonder that she teleports down?

Looking back up at Sah, the Queen shakes her head. Teasing though it may seem, she knows a concealed accusation when she hears it.Or while we were up there, I was contacted by one of my siblings and am needed back in the Grounds and this is the fastest way. But sure, victory at all costs, or whatever.” Giving a half-hearted wave, she starts on her way back to the Grounds, making it only a few steps before she teleports again, no longer feeling quite so gregarious towards the sore-loser of an Outlander.

{Fin}
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Sah - 05-14-2021, 02:03 AM
RE: [se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns - by Wessex - 06-13-2021, 11:13 PM