(Im)mortal Coil
Ludo
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ludo

Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Busy, busy, busy. Ludo nearly vibrates with the tales of all that Nephele has done, and one raggedly slip of cloth sneaks out to coil around the vial of Ascended fluid, plucking it from her grasp so that it might examine it. Ludo even shakes it a bit, and its mask seems to curl with disgust as well. Then another rag sneaks out to mess up the pretty Fae's hair in a gesture that's close enough to a pat on the head that it might as well be one.

"Always more to do," Ludo laments. "But you are working hard, sweetling. Those who died in the infirmary fire did not suffer - my chosen ensured it. I suggest you work more closely with him on the defences in the Greatwood. Mayhap more could be done like a regional quest maybe? to aid in the forest's protection." It tilts the vial again, humming to itself. "I imagine I might be able to do something with this, also, if you would be able to get me a few more ingredients."

Messages In This Thread
(Im)mortal Coil - by Nephele - 05-14-2021, 07:59 PM
RE: (Im)mortal Coil - by Ludo - 05-19-2021, 06:22 PM
RE: (Im)mortal Coil - by Nephele - 05-19-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: (Im)mortal Coil - by Ludo - 05-26-2021, 01:56 PM
RE: (Im)mortal Coil - by Nephele - 05-28-2021, 05:42 AM
RE: (Im)mortal Coil - by Ludo - 05-28-2021, 10:52 AM
RE: (Im)mortal Coil - by Nephele - 05-28-2021, 07:38 PM